- Third Party Liability (TPL): Compulsory insurance covering the insured's legal liability for bodily injury and / or property damage to any third party arising out of the use of the insured vehicle. Covering also the owner and the driver while in the insured vehicle
- Own damage: Optional insurance covering the insured vehicle against accidental loss and / or damage
- Various extensions if asked for by the insured.
Click here to apply for Motor Insurance
This insurance provides the following covers for the insured and his family:
- Medical assistance due to injury or illness of a beneficiary outside Jordan (up to $.5,000.- per beneficiary)
- Travel and stay over of an immediate family member, should the beneficiary be hospitalized for more than 5 days (up to $150.- per day for a maximum of 10 days)
- Extension to stay outside Jordan, of a beneficiary, due to illness or injury (up to $.150 per day for a maximum of 5 days)
- Transport or repatriation of a beneficiary to a hospital or to Jordan following his illness or injury
- Transport or repatriation of accompanying beneficiary
- Arrange the repatriation of the corpse to Jordan (up to $.2,000.-)
- Despatch of medication and Relay of urgent messages
Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon ,Tunis, Arab Gulf States & Turky
- Towing or removal of the disabled vehicle to the nearest repair
- Stay over and Travel expenses due to the theft or breakdown of the vehicle (up to $.120.- per beneficiary per day for a maximum of 3 days)
- Professional driver service to return the vehicle to the usual place of residence
- Theft or damage to the luggage in the vehicle’s trunk (up to $.200.-)
- Location and transport of missing luggage
- Luggage missing on scheduled airline flights (up to $.100 per beneficiary)
- If you are insured against T.P. risks only Or if you are insured with another insurance company.
- You may obtain this insurance policy for the first year at an annual premium of JD.20-
- Upon insuring comprehensively with Middle East Insurance Co. you will obtain this cover free.